Apart from the glamorous world, models do face the harsh reality of life which is not very pretty always. Being in the right shape always is a very vital thing for a model, and that entails having a proper diet and exercise regularly.
This harsh reality includes facing a common problem of having a jock itch which can be easily treated with the help of natural remedies or highly effective best jock itch cream.
What is Jock Itch?
It is a fungal infection caused in the groin area which can be uncomfortable and annoying if not treated. It can happen to anyone, but it is most common in athletes as they regularly exercise which leads to a lot of sweating and creates the perfect breeding ground for the fungus.
This occurs in males and teenagers. It can spread through direct skin to skin contact or by unwashed clothing. It is more prominent in hot and humid climates as the amount of sweat production also increases.
How to Treat Jock Itch?
Don’t worry you don’t need to go through vigorous and expensive treatments to treat jock itch and can get rid of it very easily with self-care and some home remedies. They are:
- After bathing pat the groin area dry with a clean towel. Make sure that your skin is dry and clean and ensure that use separate towels for your groin area and the rest of your body.
- Excessive sweating can be caused by wearing bathing suits for a long time which is necessary for some models. Make sure not to wear it for a prolonged time and ensure that the suit is clean.
- After exercising or returning from a run, shower immediately so that you wash off the sweat from your skin and there is no time for the fungus to be formed
- Try to wear loose clothing as much as you can. It not only avoids infections but also feels very comfortable to the skin as well.
- You can also opt for jock itch cream which is easily available in the market and apply it as per its directions of use.
- Make sure not to wear perfumed clothing as they can cause itchiness and marks on your skin. As perfumes enter your skin, it causes a very irritable sensation.
- Apple cider vinegar is the best natural remedy to get rid of the jock itch. These ingredients together can serve as the perfect solution for any skin problem. They help in reducing infections, and when used regularly it will remove that jock itch in no time.
- You can also apply Listerine to the affected area to prevent itching. It may seem unconventional as it is used for cleaning your mouth but the basic purpose of it is to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi. Do this 3-4 times a day to get effective results.
These are some solutions to get rid of jock itch, and you can also go for jock itch treatment cream for fast results.